York FTS Lat Pull-Down Machine
York FTS Lat Pull-Down Machine
- York Barbell
York Barbell Lat Pulldown/Low Row Combo
The 48051 Lat Pulldown/Low Row Combo Machine by York Barbell combines both a lat pulldown station for building a wide back and a low row pulley for adding strength and thickness to the mid and lower lats. Changing exercises between the high and low attachment is seamless and requires no cable rerouting or changing. This is also beneficial for those that like to perform drops sets, or “super sets”, or when working out with a partner. The adjustable foam thigh rollers accommodates all size users and holds them down while performing lat pulldowns. Resistance is provided via the precision weight carriage that uses two guide rods for smooth travel of the regular or Olympic weight plates. There is also an optional 200 lb. pin-selected weight stack for quicker weight changes that do not require additional weight plate purchases or a weight plate tree. And a 2” x 2” x 13 gauge steel frame provides a sturdy work station that will provide years of maintenance free use.
York Barbell Lat Pulldown Combo Machine Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 63” L x 48” W x 83” H
- Frame Construction: 2” x 2” x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Lat Pulldown: Lat bar enables user to perform behind the neck lat pulldowns or front lat pulldowns
- Low Row: Attach an optional lat row attachment for low row back exercises or attach curl bar attachment for working the biceps
- Adjustability: Pop-pin adjustable thigh rollers accommodate all user sizes and keep user from lifting off the seat as they perform lat pulldowns
- Resistance: 1” diameter weight pegs accept weight plates with 1” or 2” diameter center hole (optional 200 lb. weight stack is available)
- Pulleys: Floating pulley system means no cable changes between exercises
- Guide Rods: Precision weight carriage uses dual track guide rods for smooth travel
- Frame Finish: Black and white finish
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 189 lbs.
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Estimated Delivery: 7 to 10 Business Days
We like to keep it simple, If it's on our site...It Ships for Free!
All items are shipped via FedEx or Freight truck and do not include inside delivery or set-up.
Items shipped via FedEx will be brought to your door. We currently only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. Sorry but we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
In rare situations, some areas may be considered undeliverable. Those orders will simply be refunded.
Also, for larger items, your delivery address must be accessible by a semi-trailer truck. Please call 877-336-7483 if you would like us to arrange inside delivery and professional set-up of your equipment with a local service provider.