Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower
Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower
Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower
Rowing provides a wide range of motion and effective cardiovascular exercise!
Kettler has always remained true to the "Made in Germany" quality principle and it is still the central pillar of the company's management philosophy. This means that even after 50 years of trading all over the world, most of the factories, and particularly the most important ones, are still in Germany.
The Kettler Coach E Rower offers the ergonomics, mechanics, and electronics for an optimal performance for users of all fitness and skill levels. The Kettler Coach E features a smooth eddy-current magnetic resistance system that matches the energy in the drive stroke with the force of resistance automatically. This precise calibration sets the Kettler Coach E apart from just about any other rowers on the market--creating a truly customized workout. Beyond rowing, the Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower comes with a Quick Attach backboard and front footplate that combine to provide 16 additional training exercises. To help you develop, track, and meet your fitness goals, the Coach E is equipped with a Siemens LCD high resolution computer display. The computer provides workout data on time, distance, energy, strokes, pulse rate, and frequency and offers 12 programs that include two heart rate (HR) programs. The Coach E also comes Polar T34 wireless chest strap and a built-in HR receiver that work with the computer to monitor your heart rate during your workout and your recovery.
Decades of making quality rowers have culminated with the development of the new Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower. The Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower combines ergonomics, mechanics and electronics to produce maximum benefits suitable for everyone - beginners to experts. The smooth eddy-current magnetic resistance system of the Coach E rower works on the principal that the amount of energy in the drive stroke is automatically matched with equal resistance.
Rowing is one of the best full-body workouts because it challenges every major muscle group of the body. KETTLER Rowing machines help to strengthen and tone the muscular system while at the same time providing an excellent cardiovascular workout. Rowing machines also offer a well-balanced form of stamina training which improves the performance of both the circulatory and respiratory system. Rowing also improves and maintains flexibility and is impact free. Rowers also provide an excellent way to lose weight, burn calories and rehabilitate muscles, ligaments and joints while also helping to relieve stress. Whether you are a novice or personal trainer, young or old, KETTLER rowers offer the perfect workout suitable for all ages and skill levels.
Coach E Features
- SIEMENS® electronic LCD high resolution computer display is easy to read and calibrated for maximum accuracy
- Informative computer provides the following workout data: Time, Distance, Energy, Strokes, Pulse Rate, and Frequency
- Users can select from a total of 12 programs including programs with Heart Rate Control
- Computer display includes graphic 450 dot matrix showing program hill profiles
- Computer includes 2 Heart Rate Control programs that automatically adjust
- resistance in order to maintain one's target heart rate for exercise
- Includes a PolarÂ® T34 chest strap heart rate monitor which senses heart rate and wirelessly transmits the data to the computer
- Computer includes a recovery feature which provides a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 to track improvement
- Computer includes a scan function enabling it to rotate the workout information to a larger digital readout in the center of the display
- KETTLER Induktions Brake System™ provides an extensive range of variable and frictionless electromagnetic resistance for a smooth and challenging workout
- Resistance can be adjusted from 25 watts to 500 watts providing enough range to challenge any level of athlete
- Biomechanically correct footplates offer a natural pivoting action providing a full longitudinal rowing motion
- Thick padding on the seat provides maximum comfort and combines with top grade rollers to yield exceptionally smooth performance
- Seat glides fluently along the chrome plated steel rails
- Seat is built with sealed ball bearings to eliminate need for lubrication
- Unit can be stored in the vertical position in order to free up space
- Frame is made of high carbon steel and powder coated and has a lifetime warranty against breakage
- Transport castors are built-in to make moving simple and easy
- An additional benefit of the innovative design is the ability to perform 16 different exercises for unmatched flexibility
- Quick Attach™ backboard and front step plate are included for performing the additional exercises
- A 110-120 volt AC power source is required
Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower Specifications
- Description:COACH E
- Country of Origin:Germany
- Setup Length/Width/Height:80 x 20 x 26 inches
- Setup Weight:104 lbs
- Package Length/Width/Height:87 x 32 x 12 inches
- Package Weight:121 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 3 YEAR
- Weight Limit:285 lbs
- Assembly Required:Yes
Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower Warranty
- Three-Year Residential Warranty
Order Your Kettler Coach E Indoor Rower Today from FitnessFactoryOutlet.com
We like to keep it simple, If it's on our site...It Ships for Free!
All items are shipped via FedEx or Freight truck and do not include inside delivery or set-up.
Items shipped via FedEx will be brought to your door. We currently only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. Sorry but we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
In rare situations, some areas may be considered undeliverable. Those orders will simply be refunded.
Also, for larger items, your delivery address must be accessible by a semi-trailer truck. Please call 877-336-7483 if you would like us to arrange inside delivery and professional set-up of your equipment with a local service provider.