First Degree Viking 2 Plus Indoor Rower
First Degree Viking 2 Plus Indoor Rower
- First Degree Fitness
First Degree Viking 2 Plus Select Indoor Rower
American Ash Wood, Brown Rails
Viking 2 Plus indoor rower emulates the natural catch and feels associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session. Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 2135mm (84”), Width: 550mm (22”)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
- Ships in 2 boxes
- Compact Footprint 2135mm x 550mm (84.06" x 21.65”)
- Upright Storage 550mm x 540mm (21.26" x 22.05")
- Max User Weight 150kg (330lb)
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – HOME USE
FDF Limited warrants that the VIKING 2 PLUS (model VK2P), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. FDF Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
|Main Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty||FDF Limited will repair or replace the Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty||FDF Limited will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.|
|Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty||FDF Limited will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
|All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty||FDF Limited will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
We like to keep it simple, If it's on our site...It Ships for Free!
All items are shipped via FedEx or Freight truck and do not include inside delivery or set-up.
Items shipped via FedEx will be brought to your door. We currently only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. Sorry but we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
In rare situations, some areas may be considered undeliverable. Those orders will simply be refunded.
Also, for larger items, your delivery address must be accessible by a semi-trailer truck. Please call 877-336-7483 if you would like us to arrange inside delivery and professional set-up of your equipment with a local service provider.