Apollo Pro V Reserve Fluid Rower
Apollo Pro V Reserve Fluid Rower
- First Degree Fitness
- Apollo Pro V Reserve
THE APOLLO PRO V RESERVE BY FIRST DEGREE FITNESS
Experience life-like water rowing with the Apollo Pro V. This commercial-grade rowing machine is engineered with a high-quality steel head frame with hand lacquered sustainable forested American Ash wood side rails for superb durability and beauty. Built with First Degree Fitness' patented Variable Fluid Resistance which delivers load levels from feather-light to Olympic sprint, this rowing machine offers the durability and performance required for group training and multi-user applications.
The Apollo Pro V monitor displays time, distance, 500 meters split time, strokes per minute, calories burned per hour, watts, and heart rate.
To ensure user comfort during a workout, it also boasts adjustable footplates that secure the heels and feature an angled surface to effectively assist leg drive while the padded seat allows easy mounting and dismounting. The seat is also designed with silent action bearings and a textured finish to prevent slipping.
Other features include: durable, quiet, and maintenance-free belt drive, a deluxe ergonomic designed handle that allows a comfortable grip and minimized forearm, wrist, and hand strains, and wheels on the front for easy transport and storage. Maximum user weight: 330 pounds.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke
- Multi-level computer complete with a USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Durable belt drive - smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance-free
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction
- Compact Footprint: 2135mm x 550mm
- Upright Storage - 550 x 540mm (22 x 21")
- Product Size - L 2135mm (84") x W 550mm (22") x H 540mm (21")
- Max User Weight - 150kg (330lb)
- 1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03")
- Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lb)
- Cubic Meters: 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
- 2230 x 187x80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15")
- Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5lb)
- Gross Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lb)
- Cubic Meters: 0.0334 (1.17 cubic feet)
We like to keep it simple, If it's on our site...It Ships for Free!
All items are shipped via FedEx or Freight truck and do not include inside delivery or set-up.
Items shipped via FedEx will be brought to your door. We currently only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. Sorry but we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
In rare situations, some areas may be considered undeliverable. Those orders will simply be refunded.
Also, for larger items, your delivery address must be accessible by a semi-trailer truck. Please call 877-336-7483 if you would like us to arrange inside delivery and professional set-up of your equipment with a local service provider.